Our main focus on MEDIANGR is to ensure all our 2019 JAMB CANDIDATES get above 250 in the 2019 JAMB UTME. To achieve this we have been writing various articles and guides for everyone to read and practice.
Literature has become part of the JAMB English questions and each year the approved novel is released. For the year 2019, the official novel is Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi.
We have written the summary of the JAMB Sweet Sixteen PDF Novel and you can download it to your phone.
In this article we would be giving you likely questions to expect from the sweet sixteen novel and the answers. Please, it is also important for you to read the novel in your spare time, remember scoring above 250 is the target.
SWEET SIXTEEN LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
a) Bolade Abdullahi
b) Bolaji Abdullahi
c) Bolaji Adelaji
d) Boluwatife Adedeji
- How old was Aliya in the Novel?
- According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive s*x education doesn’t encourage kids to have s*x.
- KOTL means……
a) Kiss On The Lips
b) Kiss On The Labs
c) Kiss On-top The Lips
d) Kiss On-top The Legs
- …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’S*X’.
c) Mr Bello
- Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
- Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
b) S*x Teacher
d) First Lady
- Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”
c) Mr Bello
- Mr Bello is a/an————— by Professions from the Novel.
- Where were the students caught having S*X?
a) At the Chapel
b) In the class room
c) In the bush
d) Basketball Court
- …………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet Sixteen
a) Mr and Mrs Bello
c) Mrs Dangote
d) Governor Ambode
- From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seems to be Hiding from them.
Reprint your 2019 JAMB Slip Now, to view your exam centre, date and time- Click here
We promise to bring out more likely questions from the Sweet Sixteen Novel. While waiting for more questions, use the opportunity to read the information below.
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.